You can stop all the unwanted advertising / commercial calls or messages on your Videocon Mobile from telemarketing, marketing agencies & all others. Subscribe to NCPR – National Customer Preference Registry, which replaced DND.
- How to register / activate DND (now NCPR)?
- What are the options and preferences available in NCPR?
- How to change NCPR preferences?
- How to de-register from DND, now NCPR?
- How to register complaints?
- Key points to remember in DND.
Activating DND (now NCPR) on Videocon mobile
DND can be activated by either SMS or Calling 1909 from your mobile number. 1909 is a toll-free number and Videocon will not charge you for sending SMS or making call to 1909. It takes 7 days for any request to get processed.
NCPR options and preferences
To block unwanted commercial communication, you have two options to choose:
- Fully blocked
If you don’t want any commercial communications at all on your mobile, neither as a SMS or voice call, subscribe to fully blocked option.
START 0 to 1909
- Partial blocked
If you wish you get commercial communications by SMS of your preference and block rest of all, subscribe to partial block option.
START X to 1909
Replace the X with the choice of your below preferences:
- Banking – Insurance – Financial Products – Credit Cards
- Real Estate
- Consumer Goods & Automobiles
- Communication – Broadcasting – Entertainment – IT
If you like to subscribe for multiple categories, separate the numbers with a comma. i.e., START 2,4,7.
Change your current preferences
It is possible to change your preference. Type STOP X and send SMS to 1909 or call 1909 to stop any current preference, you can remove single preference out of your current multiple preferences.
You can add new preference as well to your current preferences, type
START X and SMS to 1909 or call 1909.
Replace the X with the preference number.
De-Registration of DND (now NCPR)
De-registration or de-activation of DND will remove all blocks on your mobile number and you will start receiving unsolicited calls / SMS again.
STOP to 1909
DND Complaint registration process
Complaint registration process for receiving commercial unwanted calls / messages, after NCPR (old DND) subscription.
- DND (now NCPR), will never block any of your solicited communication like Bank alerts SMS, Bank communications, Ticket / online booking confirmations, etc.
- Each DND (now NCPR) request takes 7 days for the process and a confirmation SMS will be sent to you in 24 hours.
- There should be minimum 7 days gap between previous DND request or registration for a new request.
- 1909 is a Toll-free number, no charges applicable.